6 Cavities Round Cylinder Silicone Mold For Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie Candy jelly Pudding Cake Baking Tools Oreo Chocolate Molds Set of 3
Product Tag:silicone cookie moldsilicone chocolate moldsilicone candy mold Round Cylinder Silicone Mold For Chocolate Covered OreoSilicone Mold For Chocolate Covered Oreo Chocolate Covered OreoOreo Chocolate Molds
- Buyer Protection
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
ABOUT SIZE:3 pack 6 cavity round cylinder silicone mould , each cavity measures 2.1" diameter x 1", this size a little bigger then Oreo,The size of the whole mold is 8.2" *5.8"*1" , which can meet your daily life and is ideal for your home life
FOR USE:Chocolate, Cookie, Mousse, Jelly,Pudding, Cake,Candy, Bread, Handmade soap,Prepared food
MATERIAL:The round Cylinder silicone mould made of high-quality silicone is safe, durable and can guarantee you long-term use, but it cannot be directly used for gas stoves and induction cookers, nor can it be directly heated.
Tips for long-term use: After each use, please clean your round Cylinder silicone mould, and store it in a dry and cool place, can be reused.
Heat Resistant Temperature -40 to +230 Centigrade (-104 to 446 F); Can Be Used in dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and microwave.
Homemade chocolate covered Oreos are healthier & more economical.
Making chocolate covered Oreos yourself is a fun hobby being enjoyed by countless people around the world. It is a perfect gift for adults and children alike to make chocolate covered Oreos!
Silicone Round Cylinder Mousse mould is flexible and non-stick, very practical and durable.
You can create your own special Handmade chocolate covered Oreos
How To Make DIY Chocolate Covered Oreos
Ingredients and Materials needed:
* White and Dark Melting Chocolate
* Oreo Cookies
* Chocolate Transfer Sheets
* Flexible Round Cylinder Mould
1. Melt chocolate over or in 30 second increments in the microwave until fully melted, stirring in between. Meanwhile, using a circle template cut a circle out of the chocolate transfer sheet to fit on the bottom of the cupcake pan. Doesn't have to be perfect.
2. Place the circles inside the cupcake tray. TIP: Avoid handling the sheet with warm hands as the designs might smudge. Then pour a thin layer (about 0.5 cm or 1/4 of an inch) into each cavity to completely cover the transfer sheet.
3. At this point I added the Oreo - But DON'T do that otherwise you risk disturbing and smudging the transfer sheet underneath. Best to freeze this chocolate layer without the cookie for a few minutes until set (as I found out with my next batch). Once the first layer is frozen, then add your Oreo cookie on top.
4. Cover completely with the rest of your melted chocolate, making sure it's as level as possible. Tap the tray gently on your work surface to get rid of any air bubbles. If you are using a proper Oreo mold, then at this stage wipe the tops of the mold clean with a palette knife.
I'm very impatient and put the whole lot in the fridge to set for a few minutes, but setting at room temperature is said to ensure the shininess of your chocolate.
Then simply unmold the Oreos and display on your desserts tables, as shown below:
These round cylinder silicone mould are easy to use and clean. I used them to make chocolate covered Oreos for my daughter's birthday party. The guests were very impressed，It can be a perfect gift for wife, daughter, women, girl, valentines, Christmas, baby shower
- Package Dimensions:
- 7.9 x 7 x 1 inches
- Item Weight:
- 9.6 ounces
- silicone cookie mold
- Amazon hot selling
- Silicone Cake Mold
- Silicone Soap Mold
- Silicone Chocolate Mold
- Silicone Fondant Mold
- Silicone Tools
- Silicone Mat
- Ice Cube
- Ice Cream Mold
- New Silicone Mold Sets
- Push Pop Fidget Toy
- Resin Mold
- Mold for Festival
- Top Selling
- About Us
- Silicone Instruction
- After Sales Service
- Contact Us
Your cart is currently empty.